- Agriculture Extension service is indispensable and it offers more than just expert assistance in improvement of production.
- It took Khyber Pakhtunkhwa over decades to reach comprehensive institutionally established and organized service.
- Extension services enables flow of information and transfer of knowledge and scientific findings to practice which is helping to develop livelihood enterprises and promote productivity to generate income.
- Agricultural extension is one of the means available to help alleviate poverty and improve food security.
- Agricultural extension is a unique service which provides access to small farmers and the rural poor living far from the urban centres to non-formal education and information services.