- The Model Farm Services Centre is farmer owned, farmer financed, farmer managed, service oriented as well as income generating system of cooperative farming.
- Model Farm Services Centre is an independent entity to run the affairs of farming community by themselves. A forum which empower the farming community in decision making and active participation in policy frame work.
- The MFSC aims to provide all sort farming related services to the community under one roof.
- The elected management committee runs the affairs of MFSCs taking all the members on board.
- The MFSC make the availability/supply of required inputs under their resources to member farmers on priority and transparent basis.
- All the members of MFSC possess equal rights in every sort of services availability
- To Empower the farming community.
- To increase the income of the MFSC members on a sustainable and equitable basis
- To provide equal facilities to all members, on a transparent basis
- To Identify and prioritize problems and efficiently plan the of use the available resources.
- To establish a transparent and sustainable service delivery system free from exploitation and managed by the farmers / members themselves
- To develop linkages with governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- To enhance the latent capabilities and potentials of the farming communities.
- To promote income-generating activities conducted by women organizations.